- GSK Tech Centre
- Employment contract
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in STEM major.
- 1-3 years’ experience as an IT professional
- Good understanding in:
- Windows and Linux Operating systems
- Network protocols
- Web Servers and Application servers
- Basic Programming and Scripting knowledge
- Keen interest in web security with a desire of learn
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience supporting resilient security solutions for a large global enterprise
- Experience with Single Sign On and Multi-Factor authentication tools.
- Experience with Cloud services
- Experience with SAML and OAUTH
- Experience with LDAP protocols
- Experience with Oracle and MS SQL databases
- Experience with programming languages and scripting.
- Preferred Experience in: Azure Active Directory, PingFederate, PingAccess, software development or scripting skills
- Web Servers
- Application Servers
- Oracle DB
- MS SQL DB
- Azure Active Directory
Project you can join
We are a team of IT experts, who provide excellent services for GSK sites worldwide on a daily basis. As a part of a global healthcare company, we work in a multinational environment, support around 100 000 GSK employees and over 20 000 systems in the entire company. At present, at our office in Poznan, we employ about 700 highly-skilled professionals.
Main competencies covered by GSK IT are: Cyber Security, R&D (Labware, eTrack, Argus, Documentum), CRM applications, Mobile Applications, Manufacturing Engineering Systems, BI, Artwork and Packaging Systems, Laboratory Execution Systems (LIMS), Adobe AEM, Veeva, Salesforce, Digital Projects Delivery, AI, Knowledge Management, Hosting Infrastructure, Networks, Collaboration Tools and End-User Support.
As an SSO Analyst you will be responsible for helping to secure GSK identities and applications as part of the Identity and Access Management group. This is a fast paced, ever changing area working with the latest web technologies and cloud services.
- Responsible for the daily operational support and incident management of Single Sign-On services, including participation in the 24x7 on-call rotation
- Interact with application owners to educate and assist in web application integration with Single Sign-On services.
- Interact with other support organizations (network, server, firewall, etc.) to troubleshoot and provide root cause analysis for IAM/Single Sign-On service interruptions or degradations.
- Adhere to strict established change management procedures to develop, test, implement, and maintain enhancements and integrations with new and existing applications.
- Responsible for the daily operational second/third level support and incident management of Single Sign-On services.
- Work directly with external vendors e.g. Microsoft, Ping Identity, Oracle, Red Hat to resolve outstanding issues/problems and work on improvements to existing services e.g. patching, upgrading, and tuning.
- Tech supervisor
- Open space
- Separate rooms
- Dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Remote possible: 20%
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events