Transition Technologies PSC specializes in creating IT solutions for the industry. Particularly Connected Product Lifecycle Management, application in the industry of the latest technologies of Internet of Things (IoT) and Augmented Reality (AR), thanks to which our clients can implement the concept of Industry 4.0. Our company is more than 500 enthusiasts of programming, technological innovations and programming methodologies who in their work are always guided by mutual help, good atmosphere and creative approach.
- participation in the implementation of PLM systems,
- technical support in the field of solutions and products offered by the company,
- participation in PLM system implementation projects including CAD data management functionalities,
- preparation and conducting presentations, workshops and trainings in the area of CAD data management in the PLM environment.
Who we're looking for?
- higher education degree (mechanical field)
- 2 years of practical experience in working with CAD systems (at least two with: SOLIDWORKS, Inventor, CATIA, Creo Parametric) in the field of advanced solid modeling, surface modeling and 2D drawing,
- ability to work in a team on projects and highly developed communication skills,
- communicative knowledge of English,
- the ability to establish relationships with the client, good communication, ability to work in a team, self-organization, timeliness and a sense of responsibility for the tasks assigned to you.
Nice to have:
- experience as a trainer, consultant, auditor or similar
- basic knowledge of programming principles,
- practical experience in working with PLM class systems (the PTC Windchill system is preferred),
- knowledge of AR, VR or IoT
- experience in implementing CAE engineering simulations,
- experience or knowledge in the field of project management,
- knowledge in the area of systems engineering and requirements management,
- knowledge of creative thinking techniques (eg TRIZ).
- Healthcare package
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Language courses