- Automation Framework Development / Designing
- Regression & In-Sprint Automation Development
- Automation Maintenance
- Sprint planning, retrospective, story estimation, test planning, test preparation, test execution, reporting/dashboards and defect management
- Exploratory Testing
Who we're looking for?
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- E2E testing knowledge in Agile / Scrum
- Ruby language fundamentals
- Selenium WebDriver automation
- BDD concepts
- Cucumber + Gherkin format testing
- Rspec framework
- Git fundamentals
- Web browser UI testing
- RESTful API concepts and testing (preferably using Selenium APIs)
- Agile development process
- Jira / ticket tracking systems usage
- Experience in working with test management tools like JIRA/Zephyr/TestRail
- Ability to highlight and escalate issues/defects when the need arises
- Well-developed communication, questioning and listening skills
- Fluent English
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE IF YOU HAVE:
- ISTQB Certificate
- Capybara automation tool (which is a web app interaction library)
- AWS Jenkins pipeline jobs
- Postman tool
How we work?
How we manage our projects?
Who makes architectural decisions?
Who makes technology stack decisions?
How we test?
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking