5 500 - 8 500
net / month
What is the position about
- Defining software architecture of all the components of the TV application (User Interface) implemented in customers' Set Top Boxes
- Delivering code according Scrum / Kanban processes and in line with planning and quality requirements
- Being a functional and technical expert in every TV software component
- Working with the whole team involved in the TV delivery process (integration, validation, user tests)
Who we're looking for?
For our Client, international company dealing with TV and telecommunications solutions, we are looking for a Java Developer who will join the team.
What is important for us
- At least 2 years of experience working on commercial projects
- Good knowledge of Java
- Knowledge of Linux, Apache, Maven
- Ability to use Eclipse, Jira, Confluence, Quality Center, GiT/Gitlab, Web Inspector
- Knowledge of Agile processes (Scrum/Kanban) with some proven track records
- Autonomy, curiosity, creativity, perseverance
- Being a team player / good interpersonal skills
- Ability to use English on a daily basis
What we appreciate
- Knowledge of Java GWT Framework
- Knowledge of React.js
How we work?
How we manage our projects?
Project management software
How we code?
How we test?
Flexible working hours
7:00 - 18:00
Work time division
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking