Senior Full-Stack Ruby on Rails Developer
- 12 000 - 20 000 PLN net / month
- Excellent knowledge of Ruby’s API and the language’s nuances.
- Excellent knowledge of Ruby on Rails with understanding of the framework’s mechanisms and best development practices.
- Competent at independent architecting of web applications and taking technical decisions within team.
- Hands-on experience in design, development, testing, debugging and performance-profiling all layers of web applications.
- Has a solid understanding of:
- Object-Oriented Programming,
- Software Design Patterns,
- Best coding and development practices,
- Distributed systems architecture,
- Web applications security
- Amazon Web Services in practice.
- Business-oriented SysOps driven towards cost-effective ways of hosting apps and development of blazingly fast static-content applications with dynamic functionalities.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to identify and present ideas for project improvements.
- Team player who knows when to ask for help and is eager to help others.
- Up-to-date with the latest IT trends in back-end development.
- Ruby on Rails 4.x or 5.x
- Ruby 2.x
- React or Vue or Ember or Angular
Project you can join
Working on web applications: designing, implementing and maintaining efficient, reusable, reliable Ruby on Rails code. The ability to work independently and to collaborate with a team while pursuing complex technical issues. Focusing mainly on both back-end but also tackling the front-end parts of the web applications.
Apply and join our very experienced team and work with high coding standards! We're a Polish development agency providing high-quality IT solutions since 2011. Please submit your application to learn more about us, the way we work and our projects and how our company can help you to grow. We are a remote organization however we have an office in Rzeszow where couple of our devs are located but we're also present in other Polish cities, mainly in Trojmiasto, Warszawa and Poznan.
We offer benefits like premium health-care, accident insurance and sport program subscription, excellent life-work balance, friendly atmosphere and no workstation screenshots 😉
Work time division
How we code?
- Version control: Git
- Style guide
- Code review
- Pair programming
- Static code analysis
- Code metrics
- Knowledge database
How we test?
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Test automation
How we manage our projects?
- Methodology: Scrum, Kanban
- Who makes architectural decisions? Solutions Architect with the team
- Who makes technology stack decisions? Solutions Architect with the team
- Concurrent projects per team member?: 1
- Project management software: GitLab, Jira
- Opportunity to change between projects
- Team line-up:
- PMs: 1
- QAs: 1
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Freedom to pick your tools
- Tech supervisor
- Open space
- Separate rooms
- Dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Remote possible: 100%
- Business trips: No
- Paid vacation: Yes
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events