Middleware Developer (webMethods)
We are creating new teams from scratch
Join Commerzbank as the (Junior) Middleware Developer
We will train you in Middleware Technologies - webMethods.
The Securities Process Cluster will be responsible for whole securities processes: starting with the securities order from our clients to different exchanges over settlement to execution. Also Asset Services as corporates actions, dividend payments, tax issues etc. are part of the new agile Securities Process Cluster.
Our mission: Provide the best stable, fastest and most flexible process to our clients; react quick and agile to the customer needs.
We are using webMethods as a central integration layer for our highly integrated IT applications.
- Analysis, solution design, implementation and testing (unit & integration) of interfaces to other IT systems based on webMethods
- Conceptional tasks around technical solutions, data- and business-/process models
- Abstraction to ensure reusability of implemented solutions
- Support the rollouts in production
Working place & environment conditions:
- Open to business travel to Germany for training (during first 3 months)
- Proactive, target oriented
- Highly flexible while working in fast changing environment
- Good problem solving ability and analytical thinking
- Team player willing to work in international teams
- Ready to work in an open space office environment
What we offer:
- Friendly multicultural environment;
- The possibility of professional training and growth (English and German courses; technical trainings and workshops);
- Training in Commerzbank headquarters in Frankfurt am Main;
- Satisfying remuneration;
Who we're looking for?
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 Level mandatory
- German optional
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking