Big Data Administrator (Hadoop)
The Cost Analytics cluster is end-to-end responsible for development , implementation and maintenance of Advanced Analytics use cases & methodologies supporting the reduction of costs as well as the avoidance of risk, fraud & compliance costs for all segments & functions.
In your role as a Junior Big Data Administrator you will be responsible for the administration, operation and deployment of Use Cases developed in the Cost Analytics Cluster.
You take a role in an innovation driven team, which drives innovative products using state of the art technology such as the Commerzbank Data Lake and Google Cloud technology.
- Support Data Scientists and operative Big Data Developers with their problems on your platform
- Support Big Data Application Operation as 3d Level Support
- Maintain, Deploy and Configurate Big Data Cost Analytics Use Cases on Google Cloud and Data Base environment, Hive, Docker-Swarm, Kubernetes, Tomcat / Jetty (depending on Use Case)
- Monitor Operation of Application
- Analyze, identify and solve upcoming incidents
- Understand the functional background of the business cases within Commerzbank
What we offer:
- Friendly multicultural environment;
- The possibility of professional training and growth (English and German courses; technical trainings and workshops);
- Training in Commerzbank headquarters in Frankfurt am Main;
- Satisfying remuneration;
Who we're looking for?
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 level mandatory
- German optional
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking