- Commerzbank oddział w Polsce
- Employment contract
- ETL (e.g Informatica PowerCenter) +3 years of experience
- UC4 or similar at least 2 years
- Open for business travels to Germany
- Shift work - between 08:00 - 18:00
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 level mandatory
- German optional
- HPSM, HPQC
- Oracle, MS SQL
Project you can join
Join Commerzbank Lodz as Application Manager or Senior Application Manager
The Cluster Financial Crime, AML (Anti Money Laundry) and Sanctions provides a global and holistic IT platform for Transaction Monitoring, Customer Scoring and Screening including the data provisioning platform. Actimize is one of the key applications for anti-money laundering, name screening and customer scoring / risk rating.
For the compliance division, we are looking for software engineers with experience in implementing compliance business processes, to build up our IT delivery team.
In your role as Application Manager for ETL/Informatica applications you will be a team member of experts who are responsible for understanding complex data flows and their business purpose in order to ensure stable and reliable function and a high availability of the IT applications your team (cell) is responsible for.
We follow the ITIL Processes and use dedicated tools like HPSM, HPQC, ComGuard, UC4 etc. which need to be learned during a KT phase.
- As an application supporter you are responsible for stable operations of the applications within your scope. You will monitor these IT applications, perform the regular morning checks and react on all errors and support their correction
- In close cooperation with the development team, the software vendor, and the customers (internal customers) you will be managing and maintaining the applications. In case of production issues, analyse and solve the problems in close collaboration witth other involved teams
- You will also be responsible for the underyling infrastructure (operating systems, databases, middleware like Data Integration platform and connectivity). For those you will be supported by infrastructure specialists from other teams.
- You are furthermore participating in the preparation and implementation of changes to the given environment. In that context you will be supporting test-activities on test-environments.
- You will be performing the test- and deployment process for new or released applications and interfaces, very often based on Informatica.
- You are one of the experts within your scrum team for all aspects of the integration layer (deploy and run)
- You will Prepare and conduct the rollouts into production
What we offer:
- Friendly multicultural environment;
- The possibility of professional training and growth (English and German courses; technical trainings and workshops);
- Training in Commerzbank headquarters in Frankfurt am Main;
- Satisfying remuneration;
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Freedom to pick your tools
- Tech supervisor
- Open space
- Separate rooms
- Dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Remote possible: 20%
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Sign up bonus
- Flight ticket
- Money for moving expenses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events