Middleware Developer (webMethods)
We are creating new teams from scratch!
Join Commerzbank as the Senior Developer
The Securities Process Cluster will be responsible for whole securities prozess: starting with the securities order from our clients to different exchanges over settlement to execution. Also Asset Services as corporates actions, dividend payments, tax issues etc. are part of the new agile Securities Process Cluster.
In your role as Senior Software Engineer – webMethods you will be responsible for understanding data flows and their business purpose in order to integrate systems into our IT landscape. Developing/integrating third-party systems as well as analyzing and fixing errors in existing interfaces is part of your job profile. You will take on the requirements of customer projects and implement software solutions using the EAI products of the Bank. After being familiar with the integration tools and processes, you will support the other engineers in your team as a trainer and mentor and also take on the coordination of the activities depending upon their complexity.
- Analysis, solution design, implementation and testing (unit & integration) of interfaces to other IT systems based on webmethods. For the Analysis tasks you need to gather requirements and document / design solutions (willingness to do business analysis tasks)
- Conceptional tasks around technical solutions, data- and business-/process models
- Abstraction to ensure reusability of implemented solutions
- You are the expert within your scrum team for all aspects of the integration layer (design, develop and maintenance)
- Prepare the rollouts in production
Working place & environment conditions:
- Open to business travel to Germany for training (during first 3 months)
- Proactive, target oriented
- Highly flexible while working in fast changing environment
- Good problem solving ability and analytical thinking
- Good team player willing to work in international teams
- Ready to work in an open space office environment
- Friendly multicultural environment
- The possibility of professional training and growth (English and German courses; technical training and workshops)
- Stable employment
Who we're looking for?
- Middleware Technologies - webMethods desirable
- CrossVista knowledge will be an asset
- Development of interfaces based on Web services REST/SOAP/XML/WSDL
- Experience in complex IT environments
Foreign Language Skills:
- English B2 Level mandatory
- German knowledge optional
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking