Within the cluster credit services we deliver:
• Internal and external APIs for the credit process (e.g. credit application, credit decision) for inhouse frontends, customers and intermediaries etc.
• Base-services for Commerzbank credit business (e.g. pricing, credit-worthiness, covenants)
• Risk presentation for credit exposure
• Rulesets for risk and control parameters ( process check, competences, routing)
• Safekeeping of necessary credit documentation and creation of a central credit decision data repository
• Integration of operative rating processes within frontends
• Collateral process for corporate clients
• Operation and enhancements of target architectures platform credit risk (PCR) and platform credit services (PKS)
• Consolidation of applications and decommissioning of legacy applications
Our main technologies are IBM BPM, IBM ODM, IBM DSI, KNOWIS ISF, WebSphere Application Server, Java, Oracle Database and Unix.
Our goal is to support the credit application and decision process by delivering features and services in a segment- comprehensive, scalable and uniform process.
In your role as Senior Software Engineer (Integration) you will be a member of an international team of credit services and processes experts who are developing new applications and services based on IBM BPM and Knowis ISF. You are responsible for understanding complex applications, data flows and their business purpose in order to integrate systems into our IT landscape. You will take on the requirements of customer projects and implement data integration. You will be responsible for tasks throughout the whole Software Development Cycle. You work in the development Team. You will develop integration solutions and optimize usage of external system data and processes. You will integrate project results as well as third-party systems to the application landscape as well as analyzing and fixing errors in existing interfaces. You communicate with credit specialists, other developers, as well as DevOps and operations staff. You improve the development process.
Your main tasks are:
You are involved in all steps in the lifecycle of a software development
- Software Requirements reception
- Collaboration on Software Design decisions
- Software Development (Data integration, Service implementation)
- Close-to-Development testing
- Creation of technical documentation
- Supporting the deployment-process
- Friendly multicultural environment
- The possibility of professional training and growth (English and German courses; technical training and workshops)
- Stable employment
Who we're looking for?
- Is familiar with Webservices, SOA, ESB, XML, TFS, Maven, Jenkins
- Know English on communicative level (B1 at least)
- Is willing to travel to Frankfurt in first months for knowledge transfer (2 weeks Frankfurt/2 weeks Poland)
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking