Senior Automation Tester
As an Senior Tester you will join the team in CORE unit. CORE is an acronym for Commerzbank Related Entities is a group wide static/master data application of Commerzbank AG which focus on person, organization and group views. The team is responsible for 10 applications in total with CORE being the main one. The project teams applies SCRUM methods.
We are looking for Senior Automation Tester who will be responsible for the framework and application to conducting automated tests (also used for regression tests).
Your main tasks will be:
- Develop and automate tests for software validation
- Design test plans, test strategy and create ideas to automated test sets
- Responsible for test automation of test sets (Internal bank tool TaCo and Excel-VBA)
- Supporting test activity (have a deep understanding of QA)
- Occasionally - holiday representation for manual tests
What we offer:
- Friendly multicultural environment;
- The possibility of professional training and growth (English and German courses; technical trainings and workshops);
- Training in Commerzbank headquarters in Frankfurt am Main;
- Satisfying remuneration;
- Relax corner where you can recharge your batteries ;)
Who we're looking for?
What we expect from you:
- Experience in using Hewlett-Packard ALM (Application Lifecycle Management)
- Experience in using Hewlett-Packard UFT (Unified Functional Test)
- VB-Script and VBA-Macros programming
- Readiness for business travel to Frankfurt am Main (during first 6 months for 50% of working time)
- B2 English level mandatory
How we work?
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking