Collaboration Tooling SME
The Cyber Security Technology function supports a number of technologies and services across a globally dispersed team. This includes cryptography and encryption technology, Data Loss Prevention, Security Infrastructure and vulnerability management. These collective teams assure critical functions and billions of pounds worth of transactions across the organization.
Who we're looking for?
- Wide range of cyber experience across cyber with specific focus on Collaboration and email Tooling (Sharepoint, Virtual Data Rooms, E-mail, Slack, Webex DMARC) and information classification and EDRM technologies
- Industry qualifications (CISSP, CISA, CISM)
- Thorough understanding of end user security controls and challenges posed with large unmanaged unstructured environments
- Comprehensive understanding of security in context of wider industry trends and direction
How we work?
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages