The Splunk Systems Engineer will be a member of the Global Security Technology team. This team is responsible for identifying, developing and deploying global cybersecurity controls across the estate leveraging the firm’s assets, network and data to identify threats. This role will partner heavily with IT Infrastructure Delivery (ITID) and support the end to end secure deployment of security technologies across the firm as well as leading and attracting talent to build a world class team.
Who we're looking for?
- Deployment of Splunk family of software to support log retention, aggregation and analysis requirements, including: Splunk scalability, capacity planning, distributed setup, Search Head Clustering, Index Clustering and performance specifications
- Perform installation, configuration management, capacity planning, license management, data integration, data transformation, field extraction, event parsing, data preview, and application management of Splunk
- Develop dashboards, data models, reports and optimize performance
- 3-5 years of experience as a Splunk Administrator
- Experience with Enterprise Applications
- Experience with Security Tools such as IDS/IPS, AV, Endpoint management
How we work?
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages