Cloud Security Engineer – SecDevOps
- HSBC Service Delivery (Polska)
- Employment contract
- Extensive knowledge of cloud networking architecture, cloud operations, security, automation and orchestration.
- Knowledge of data security requirements in the cloud aligned with FISMA, CJIS, PCI, HIPAA, NIST, FedRAMP, GDPR or other rigorous security compliance standards.
- Knowledge of Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) Cloud Controls Matrix.
- AWS, MS Azure or GCP
- Demonstrated experience in a relevant technology field, such as software engineering,
Project you can join
The Cloud Security Engineer – SecDevOps will be a member of the Global Cybersecurity Technology team. This team is responsible for identifying, developing and deploying global cybersecurity controls across the estate leveraging the firm’s assets, network and data to identify threats. This role will partner heavily with IT Infrastructure Delivery (ITID) and support the end-to-end secure deployment of security technologies across the firm as well as leading and attracting talent to build a world class team.
How we manage our projects?
- Methodology: Agile
- Open space
- Flexible working hours
- Remote possible: 20%
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Language courses
- Visa Services
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Integration events