- 10 000 - 20 000 PLN net / month
- Any contract
- Demonstrated DevOps experience
- You have significant experience in deploying and supporting cloud-native applications and services on a major public cloud provider.
- You show real passion for modern software development practices.
- You have experience with operational controls and making tradeoffs to ensure engineer productivity and operational reliability.
- You show a real passion for the latest distributed analytics technologies and microservices architecture.
- You are genuinely eager to make an impact in a high-functioning and high performing Engineering organization.
- Good written and oral, communication skills in English
Necessary on this position:
Necessary and we can teach you:
Project you can join
- You will work with developers and data scientists to regularly ship the latest new features for the FusionRM platform, in order to disrupt the airline industry's pricing problems. We are primarily a Python shop for both data science and product features.
- You will help design, configure, and administer a robust and scalable hosted production and preproduction infrastructure primarily utilizing Google Cloud Platform. We use Spinnaker, Kubernetes, Airflow and more.
- You will lead the evaluation and selection of application and infrastructure monitoring tools, security and vulnerability products, and other DevOps tool choices.
- You will identify and codify best practices for managing production systems with limited resources, including identifying and leveraging the capabilities of hosted service providers.
- You will balance and prioritize your time between resolving developer productivity issues, tactical deployment and support issues, and strategic operational initiatives.
- You will operate as a leader by mentoring new members, growing the engineering-excellence culture, and influencing the product roadmap
How we manage our projects?
- Methodology: Scrum
- Who makes architectural decisions? Architect
- Who makes technology stack decisions? Architect & CTO
- Concurrent projects per team member?: 1
- Project management software: Jira
- Team line-up:
- Developers: 20
- PMs: 2
- QAs: 1
- TL, SM, PO
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Freedom to pick your tools
- Tech supervisor
- Open space
- Separate rooms
- Dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Remote possible: 30%
- Office hours: 9 - 21
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Sign up bonus
- Flight ticket
- Money for moving expenses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events