Network Security Engineer
- Wipro IT Services Sp. z o. o.
- Employment contract
- Expertise in one or more of products and technologies such as Cisco ASA Firewall, Cisco NG IPS, Identity Services Engine, Content Security Platforms, third party security products & solutions.
- Technical expertise in Security technology domain with demonstrated competency in one or more of the following areas - Firewall, IPS/IDS, Admission Control, Content Security, SIEM, SOC, encryption, VPN etc.
- Experience in implementing Security products and technologies across key customer segments.
- Experience in preparing, planning, designing, implementing and optimizing Security products and a broader understanding of Cyber Security industry trends.
- Good understanding in a wide range of Security protocols including TCP/IP, encryption protocols, application layer protocols, network & link layer protocols, device & network management protocols.
- Ability to troubleshoot, own and resolve implementation problems.
- Ability to collaborate with seniors, peers and juniors to drive growth in the learning and development space across a team.
- Ability to understand ambiguity while working with new technologies and embracing disruptive change through self-drive, motivation and belief.
- Very good communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to present clarity in communication with a good handle in technical vocabulary.
- Ability to seek and work on feedbacks.
- Ability to take ownership & abide by strong sense of work ethics.
- Has clarity on Project Lifecycle Management and strong Process Orientation leading to quality and customer satisfaction outcomes.
- Has the flair to manage stakeholders and customers in a complex and high-touch delivery environment.
- Works to develop customer relationships.
- Has performed as a team member in projects effectively, involving diverse matrixed teams.
- Ownership of delivery outcomes reflected in quality, timeliness and reliability of delivery.
Necessary on this position:
Project you can join
Qualifications for this project:
- 4+ years of experience in IT industry.
- 2 - 4 years of experience in Security technologies.
- Certified Expertise in Security (CCIE or equivalent).
- Good Knowledge in Quality Systems and Industry Standards.
- CCNA Security
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Freedom to pick your tools
- Tech supervisor
- Open space
- Separate rooms
- Dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Remote possible: 10%
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Sign up bonus
- Flight ticket
- Money for moving expenses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events