- Wipro IT Services Sp. z o. o.
- Employment contract
- In depth knowledge of LAN, WAN and DC Technologies
- Expert experience with Cisco routers and switches (Vendors like Juniper, Cisco, Arista)
- Switching Technology: VLANS, VTP, ISL, 801.Q, Ether-Channel, STP, RSTP, PVST
- Routing Protocols: Knowledge of BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, RIP
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Certifications like Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) and Cisco Certified Network Associate
- (CCNA) is preferred
- Experience working independently with service providers and vendors
- Knowledge about VPN technologies (IPsec, MPLS)
Necessary on this position:
Project you can join
Responsibilities on this project:
- Provide Tier II Technical Support for the client’s network from the global command centre in Warsaw.
- Oversee installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of customer's new and existing equipment, hardware and software.
- Configure networks (LAN/WAN) to ensure their smooth and reliable operation for fulfilling business objectives and processes.
- Monitor network stability, availability and performance and provide reports on the same.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend network related tools and emerging network technologies.
- Practice network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information.
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Freedom to pick your tools
- Tech supervisor
- Open space
- Separate rooms
- Dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Remote possible: 10%
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Sign up bonus
- Flight ticket
- Money for moving expenses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events