To support our mission, we are looking for a Product Owner who will have ownership and responsibility for the Supply Chain product domain.
Currently this area is comprised of ~10 software solutions supporting several Product areas across Supply Chain.
The role will partner predominantly with the Artwork and Packaging Product Manager (with products like Agile PLM and ESKO AMS),
Additionally, the role holder will be responsible for a growing portfolio of solutions across the supply chain to support areas such as NPI, logistics, temperature management, SC risk management and planning, based on a range on on-premises, in-house, COTS and SaaS solutions.
The Product Owner is accountable for managing a team of approximately 15 DevOps and partnering with ~ 4 Product Managers.
- Applications development: consolidations, simplifications and enhancements
- Service delivery: Risk, Incident, Request, Change, Problem Management
- Backlog management and prioritization
- Team management, staff mentoring and development
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- 5 years of Tech Product Ownership/Product Management in Supply Chain environment
- Solid background of applications build, release, deployment and configuration activities
- Experience of working in highly regulated industries, ideally in line with GxP
- Experience of team management (5-10 members)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Track record in delivering business impact through process and IT enabled solutions
- Experience of vendor management
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Working knowledge of AGILE concepts processes
- ITIL and PMP / PRINCE or equivalents
- Experience with AZURE, Aha! Or equivalent DevOps management tools
- DevOps automation
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Long term incentives
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Family friendly environment (flexible working hours, short Friday, part time working, a wide package of vaccinations for children and adults, baby box)
- EAP assistance and support in dealing with personal or work related issues ( for example: law & tax advice, psychologist support)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online training’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external training)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & well-being activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers.
ABOUT GSK POZNAŃ
GSK Tech Global Centre located in Poznan is the world’s largest GSK technology center, hiring about 700 highly skilled IT professionals.
As Tech we are a fundamental part of a science-led global healthcare company to help GSK discover, develop, manufacture and commercialize and sell our medicines and products.
Our work makes a difference and in GSK we work with purpose to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
Join GSK Tech Global Centre in Poznan and work in an environment that empowers and inspires. Experiment and collaborate across multinational teams to bring innovation.
Be you, feel good and keep growing!
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages