Back-end Python Engineer
- Wrocław, Remotely
- 12 000 - 16 000 PLN net / month
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking).
- Experience in writing web applications using Python, databases and message queues like Kafka, AMQP, SQS.
- Experience with popular third-party libraries and tools (e.g. SQLAlchemy, Flask).
- Experience with designing different app architectures including microservices and serverless approach.
- Skilled in automation work (CI/CD) and infrastructure management (e.g. AWS, GCP, Kubernetes).
- Familiarity with current standards and technologies (RESTful, Python 3.6+, PEP8).
- Experience with Agile development techniques.
Necessary on this position:
- CI or CD
Project you can join
- Design future-proof software architectures aligned with cloud platforms.
- Design and implement back-end systems and APIs using state-of-the-art technologies and practices.
- Develop back-end components of user-facing web applications.
- Communicate with clients on a daily basis.
- Learn new skills and technologies as you go.
- Be responsible for your code.
- Ensure your code is testable and tested.
Benefits & Perks
- Are you an early bird or a night owl? At Tooploox we have yoga-flexible working hours so you can work when you are the most productive.
- It doesn't matter where you are but what you do - you can work remotely.
- Stay healthy with our Enel-Med health care plan (dental care included).
- Be fit! Get a Multisport card.
- Our kitchen packed with free snacks and drinks.
- We discuss latest industry news during weekly tech talks.
- Let's play! Our office is equipped with foosball table, pool table, consoles, board games, drones, 3D printer and more...
- We work on trusty hardware.
- Team building is very important to us -we have regular company wide events: dinners, parties, sport events and trips.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events