Embedded Software Engineer Automotive
- Development of Embedded Software in the Automotive Industry,
- Manage Requirements Engineering with DOORS for Automotive Control Units,
- Provide technical solutions,
- Developing and performing tests for the release of software components on various hardware platforms,
- Participation in international Project Teams.
- Permanent contract due to German law,
- Attractive renumeration plus bonus ,
- Relocation package,
- Modern & international company culture,
- Attractive benefits on private healthcare and private pension funds,
- Open company mindset (friendly staff, regular personalized feedback, pragmatic working environment, reachable management).
Who we're looking for?
- You are qualified to B.Sc. – or above - with an automotive, electrical, or mechatronic engineering background,
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience with automotive embedded systems and bus systems (CAN, MOST, Flexray or LIN) is a plus,
- Good skills in C/C++ programming,
- Experience in agile software development processes is a plus,
- Good knowledge of English language is a must – Good knowledge of German language is an advantage.
- Healthcare package