We are looking for Senior Data Analyst to support the Enterprise Service Management & Operations Now Intelligence Center of Excellence. This role will be responsible for using analytics and machine learning capabilities to identify, prioritize, and realize high-value opportunities to improve our service management processes through automation and optimization. Additionally, they will be responsible for maintaining the enterprise service management dashboards and reporting, continually improving this product to stay aligned with changing business needs.
- Use knowledge of ServiceNow Reporting, Performance Analytics, and Predictive Intelligence modules to support decision making and work with partners to align efforts to improve the performance of the organization
- Partner with organizational stakeholders to use ServiceNow Reporting & Performance Analytics modules to establish transparent KPIs that are tightly correlated to GSK objectives and provide clear alignment to value delivered, enterprise service management dashboards
- Building and maintaining enterprise service management dashboards, and support organizational ad-hoc analytics needs for business case development, problem root cause analysis, and identification of value-adding opportunities across our enterprise services and service management processes
- Support the development of other organizational power users, enabling GSK services to realize the full potential of the ServiceNow reporting and analytics modules to build insights, identify opportunities, measure quality, and responsibly meet the service needs of GSK's employee community
- Using machine learning and process mining capabilities to identify, prioritize, and support implementation of automation and optimization opportunities, delivering measurable value to the organization.
Who we're looking for?
- We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelors in Data, Cognitive or Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering or similar technical field
- In depth knowledge of ServiceNow platform, especially Reporting and Performance Analytics modules
- Extensive knowledge of data visualization techniques and best practices
- Experience working together with partners across multicultural global organization (English language skills required to be proficient in speaking and writing)
- Masters in Data, Cognitive or Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering or similar technical field
- Practical experience with machine learning and AI concepts
- Knowledge about Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
- Agile Project Management like SCRUM, SAFe
- UX Design practices
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages