- Peoplevox Poland
- Any contract
- Knowledge of and experience with major software design patterns.
- Common Android libraries like RxJava, Retrofit or EventBus
- Writing testable code
- Strong intellectual curiosity.
- Very good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Fluent English.
- Positive (can-do) attitude.
- Excellent accountability (including meeting commitments, dealing with failures).
- High level of integrity displayed.
- Android SDK
- Android Studio
- Owns app on Google Pla
- GitHub account
Project you can join
You will be responsible for overall development and maintenance of the Peoplevox (PVX) Warehouse Management System (WMS) on Android. This encompasses adding new features to the WMS as well as making sure the existing production version runs without problems. You will also participate in choosing the best technical design for planned changes to the application using industry standards and best practises (including software design patterns).
- Creating and maintaining programmer tests.
- Creating and maintaining application code.
- Reviewing and approving code of other developers.
- Designing technical implementation.
- Participating in builds and deployment automation setup.
- Establishing technical standards and best practices.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events