We are looking for a person who will maintain and modernize the DIMETRA system integration environment and product teams labs. Currently we are preparing the new integration systems for the just started project.
Tasks required in this position include:
- Installing and configuring Telecommunication System components
- Maintaining the lab to keep it always usable
- Troubleshooting hardware and software problems
- Development and deployment of tools to automate system upgrade & install and monitor system status
- Documentation of current lab state (e.g. installed software and stored hardware)
As a member of DIMETRA Integration Team, you will be also responsible for evaluation of automated tests results, manual verification of DIMETRA system functionality and follow up with DIMETRA Product Teams to resolve all discovered issues.
Who we're looking for?
- Familiarity with Linux and Windows on sysadmin level
- Knowledge of computer network configuration and protocols
- Familiarity with network equipment, e.g.: switch, router, firewall
- Knowledge of virtualization tools, e.g.: KVM, VMware
- Willingness to learn and deal with challenging tasks
- Good communication skills
- Ability to solve challenging technical problems under time pressure
- Ability to drive the problem to the solution without being supervised.
- Fluent communication in English (both verbal and written)
Following skills will be a plus:
- Experience with DevOps tools.
- Knowledge of Java or Python
- Working experience with Dimetra, Astro or LTE systems.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking