- Any contract
WHAT WE DO
WHERE YOU CAN FIND US
As a Scrum Master you will be working closely with team(s) on a daily basis. You will be also cooperating with other Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Team Leaders and Agile Coach to get the support we all need from each other and to keep focus on building the right culture.
There is no one particular „stance” of Scrum Master we prefer. Our teams culture evolves as new team members appear, business and technology change, priorities of work vary. That is why we want you to collaborate with teams and make sure to support them in whatever makes the most sense both in short and long term. Sometimes it is the process that you can help to improve, while for some you need to be a very good listener and mentor. And the other day you might be doing basic facilitation of Scrum events.
To do this we need you to:
- Be conscious of processes and interactions around you and have excellent communication skills
- Have good understanding of software development processes and methodologies
- Effectively use Jira and Confluence
- Have min. 2 years experience in a Scrum Master role
- Be a certified Scrum Master (preferred)
- angielski Excellent
Project you can join
Payments Team owns a platform known as Digital Enablement Platform. The platform allows seamless enrollment, tokenization and provisioning of payment cards on mobile devices. Our solution integrates wallet providers (like Google, Apple, Samsung) with card issuers (banks) and with payment scheme networks (like Visa and Mastercard).
The whole platform consists of multiple components / products (microservices) hosted as multi-tenant SaaS cloud. Payments Team is structured into multiple teams with over 50 engineers onboard in total, with Product Owners in Lodz and around the world.
In Payments Team we continuously discover new methods and processes that work for us. Having focus on leadership and working closely with management we are ready to take a next step and engage full time Scrum Masters in building product oriented agile culture.
As a Scrum Master you will be:
- Enabling the team to work effectively by ensuring impediments are removed and coaching the team to continuously improve
- Proposing improvements yourself
- Ensuring transparency of processes, communication, goals and value being delivered
- Promoting selforganization
- Helping Product Owners in effective Product Backlog management and scope planning
- Facilitating and/or making sure Scrum events are being used in an inspect and adapt fashion
How we code?
- Style guide
- Code review
- Pair programming
- Static code analysis
- Knowledge database
How we test?
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- Test automation
How we manage our projects?
- Methodology: Agile
- Who makes architectural decisions? Team
- Who makes technology stack decisions? Team
- Concurrent projects per team member?: 1
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Freedom to pick your tools
- Tech supervisor
- Flexible working hours
- Office hours: 7:00 - 18:00
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Integration events