- Responsible for modernize, create and maintain technological edge for the product
- Designs and implements high complexity level technological requirements in the product or the DevOps supporting it.
- Improve the product capabilities to manage massive load while maintaining high system performance
- Improve the development lifecycle, CI/CD, automated deployments
- Research and select (along with other stakeholders) technological stack, 3rd party packages, infrastructure and DevOps solutions
- Mentor, support and assist the development teams in solving technological challenges
- Run workshops and technological sessions with customers and prospects (pre-sales and post-sales expert support
Who we're looking for?
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, and attention-to-detail skills
- Ability to learn new and complex topics quickly
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team and as an independent contributor
- Experience with web-based application designs
- Experience in development and design of optimal schema and writing efficient SQL queries over Ms-Sql or other relational DB
- Participating in design/Architecture of Software Product features handling complex Transactions (Preferably in Banking, Insurance or Telecom domains) or
- Participating in design/Architecture of 3-4 large enterprise projects handling complex Transactions
- Experience in creation and configuration of development environments and specifically open source based (Maven, , GIT, SVN)
- Experience in enterprise application performance monitoring and improvements
- String experience in Java development - must
- Experience in Spring (batch, MVC, Boot) – Advantage
- Web development (HTML, JS, CSS, Ajax, Web frameworks) – must
- Experience in UI framework (React, Angular, Vue) – Advantage
- Hands on experience in end-to-end (inception to implementation) solution on large scale enterprise IT initiatives
- In-depth knowledge of applicable information systems concepts, methodologies, tools, standards, and procedures
How we manage our projects?
Agile / Iterative Waterfall
How we code?
Static code analysis
Work time division
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages