As a DevOps engineer you will join Krakow CI Team and you will have an opportunity to deliver CI/CD solutions for Aptiv products all over the world. Your work will innovate software which will become a part of millions vehicles.
- Designing, developing, coding, documenting, testing and maintaining Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery solutions (CI/CD):
- Creation of environments based on Git / Gerrit, JFrog Artifactory and CloudBees Jenkins
- Development of CI / CD processes based on Groovy (Jenkins pipelines, shared libraries, etc), Python, Bash, Ansible, Bazel
- Designing and maintenance of the development environment on containers (docker)
Who we're looking for?
- Experience in GIT/GERRIT, CloudBees/Jenkins, jFrog Artifactory, Docker, Jira
- Good knowledge of Python and Groovy languages
- Some knowledge or experience with agile frameworks: Scrum or Kanban
- Willingness to learn and embrace emerging technology
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages