Our Client, a fintech start-up specialising in cloud technologies, is looking for Android Developer to strengthen the project teams.
You will be able to work on projects related to one of the world's first banking platforms operated entirely in the cloud.
- Develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals
- Create mobile applications for fintech along with modular frameworks developed in-house
- Work closely with experienced Analysts and Product Owners
- Utilize knowledge of business processes, system processes, and industry standards to solve complex issues
Who we're looking for?
- At least 5 years of experience in Android engineering, with experience working on at least two large native Android applications
- Deep understanding of software design patterns such as MVVM, MVP, etc., mobile threading, and memory management and how they apply to mobile applications
- A fundamental understanding of complex data structures and algorithms
- Ability to leverage both quantitative and qualitative data and collaborate with a cross-functional team to develop effective UX solutions
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking