We are looking for an iOS Developer to strengthen the project teams of a fintech start-up specialising in cloud technologies.
You will be able to work on projects related to one of the world's first banking platforms operated entirely in the cloud.
- Develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals
- Create mobile applications for fintech along with modular frameworks developed in-house
- Work closely with experienced Analysts and Product Owners
- Utilize knowledge of business processes, system processes, and industry standards to solve complex issues
Who we're looking for?
- At least 5 years of experience with iOS Engineering
- Proficiency with Swift language, previous experience with Objective-C
- Strong knowledge of fundamental data structures and algorithms
- Understanding of MVVM, MVC, multithreading, ARC, advanced debugging
- Knowledge of popular CI/CD tools like Bitrise, TravisCI or Jenkins
- Familiarity with Cocopods, SPM, RxSwift, REST APIs, XCFrameworks
- Good spoken and written English
- Familiarity with C++ and Unit testing
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking