- 10 000 - 13 000 PLN net / month
- Employment contract
Successful candidate will be part of a growing Big Data Delivery Team located in Poland, focusing on various Big Data technologies, providing projects and services to international clients and teams from UK, US, Germany, France, Netherlands, Philippines, India and other parts of the world. He/she will participate in end-to-end project implementations delivered in dynamic and young environment that encourages innovative solutions. We offer an opportunity to develop both in the technology and business areas.
This role is an excellent opportunity for skilled administrators who would like to work with cutting-edge technologies and learn all about Cloud, platform development and DevOps. We will invest time and resources to deliver customized trainings to enable your professional growth.
- Python or PowerShell or Bash
- DevOps tools
- German speaking-skills
Project you can join
• Full time job, permanent job contract.
• Willing to do up to 20% of travel
• Provide support to projects developing new platforms & applications • Technology explorations, research & development, deep investigations & trouble-shooting.
• Provide consultancy for ongoing projects. In particular: Develop Cloud (Azure or AWS) Data Analytics Platforms (Azure - Data Factory, Data Lake Store, Event Hub, CosmosDB etc) Performance tuning of high data volume ingests o Define and implement improvements in technologies, infrastructure and software or architecture components Qualifications
• BSc/ MSc degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
• Linux OS like RedHat/CentOS/Ubuntu deep knowledge • Processing languages like: Python, Scala, Java, Ruby etc.
• Solid problem solving and analytical skills.
• Strong English language skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Autonomous, strong ownership and drive to get things done.
• Eagerness to learn and adaptability to changes.
• Cloud experience Azure or AWS
• DevOps tools like Chef, Jenkins, Bamboo, Ansible, GitCI, SonarQube etc
• Certifications confirming gained skills
• Experience with other Big Data technologies, remain current with BI trends and standards.
Work time division
How we manage our projects?
- Methodology: Scrum
- Who makes architectural decisions? Architect, Team
- Who makes technology stack decisions? Architect, Team
- Project management software: JIRA
- Opportunity to change between projects
- Team line-up:
- Developers: 4
- PMs: 1
- Designers: 2
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Freedom to pick your tools
- Tech supervisor
- Open space
- Separate rooms
- Dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Remote possible: 90%
- Business trips: 20% - Warsaw / Germany
- Paid vacation: 26 days/year
- Office hours: 7 - 10
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Sign up bonus
- Flight ticket
- Money for moving expenses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events