You will be responsible for the technical leadership of the team, This means designing the service as well as setting the technical direction for the service. This is ""hands-on"" role where you'll be expected to cut code as well as be the technical lead.
- Stable, long-term projects
- Full-time employment contract
- Flexible working hours & home office
- No dress code & no mobile devices restrictions
- Relocation Support
Parent Friendly Policy
- Formal assistance while going on a maternity/paternity leave
- Nursery funding
- Flexible working arrangements
- Nursery room
- Family Days
- Working Parents Community
- You will be responsible for the technical leadership of the team:
- This means designing the service as well as setting the technical direction for the service.
- This is ""hands-on"" role where you'll be expected to cut code as well as be the technical lead.
- You will be working with overall delivery manager and other technical leads to evolve the architecture of the new system.
- Leading and mentoring the team that will be covering all aspects of delivering software to your users: development, automating testing and deployment of small and frequent releases
- Production availability of your service – if you build a service you own the service
Who we're looking for?
- Experience of leading software development teams in an Agile/Lean environment
- Eexperience with Continuous Delivery software development methods, including TDD and automated testing (including non-functional testing).
- Experience of micro service architecture
- Front End: Angular 8-10, HTML5, CSS3
- Back End: Microservice architecture, Java 8, Java11, Spring Boot Admin, Spring Batch, Spring Integration