PHP Back-end Developer
- 12 000 - 16 000 PLN net / month
- Any contract
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in web development.
- Knowledge of PHP 7, MySQL.
- PHP scaling, monitoring & debugging skills.
- Previous experience in Agile methodology.
- Knowledge of the GIT control system and REST technology.
- Ability to write unit and integration tests.
- Knowledge of the *nix systems.
- Willingness to constantly expand competencies and search for solutions.
- Analytical thinking and ability to work independently.
- Openness and willingness to learn.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English.
Necessary on this position:
- BitBucket & Pipelines
- Apollo Server
- New Relic
Project you can join
We are looking for a PHP Back-end Developer who:
- Will extend and optimize multiple back-end applications.
- Will recommend appropriate technologies to implement new features.
- Can build, deliver, and iterate to help scale projects.
- Can develop code libraries that can be used for multiple projects.
- Design, extend and build new and existing microservices and back-end applications on a global scale.
- Work on internal projects only.
- Analyzing code and finding errors.
- Writing automated tests.
- Measuring and optimizing application performance.
- Desire to keep on improving and developing implemented applications.
- Monitor & maintain applications on existing environments (tst, stg, prod).
- Work closely with Infrastructure, Front-End, Data Science, and Product teams for ongoing projects & deployments.
- Validate and potentially implement new technologies and keep up with trends and best market solutions.
Work time division
How we code?
- Version control: Git
- Style guide
- Code review
- Pair programming
- Static code analysis
- Code metrics
- Knowledge database
How we test?
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Test automation
How we manage our projects?
- Methodology: Scrum, Kanban
- Who makes architectural decisions? Team
- Who makes technology stack decisions? Team
- Concurrent projects per team member?: 2
- Project management software: Jira
- Team line-up:
- Developers: 10
- PMs: 1
- QAs: 2
- Designers: 1
- DevOps, Data Scientist, ML/AI Engineer
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Freedom to pick your tools
- Tech supervisor
- Open space
- Separate rooms
- Dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Remote possible: 10%
- Paid vacation: 23
- Office hours: 08:00-11:00 - 16:00-19:00
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Playroom for children
- Integration events
People who may interview you
Head of Engineering