Dynamic Schedules And Availability team is looking for a full stack developer that would work on Dynamic Schedules GUI, as well as High Performance Availability applications.
Dynamic Schedules GUI is a configuration interface for both internal and external customers and implements several web services. High Performance Availability is a backend application that is responsible for providing seat availability values for given flights.
The team is working on new features, upgrades/migrations of legacy modules, improvements to the delivery process and overall customer experience. The team has an end-to-end responsibility for the product, working software and quality. The development team closely cooperates with the operations team on infrastructure maintenance and software deployments.
- Responsible for developing new software solutions or enhancements to existing software
- Collaborate with Product Managers and technical staff to understand problems and solve them
- Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Participate in design, development, and delivery of the application, may also design and build prototype applications
- Assure quality of the implementation according to project’s coding standards
- Demonstrate knowledge of technical solutions
- May assist in development of technical documentation.
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years of proven experience in IT software development
- 2+ years of experience in frontend/fullstack development
- Solid knowledge of best programming practices and industry standards
- Ability to work with large, complex projects in agile environment
- Analytical thinking, positive energy, ownership of results, ability to multitask, „can do” attitude
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Experience in working with following technologies: SQL (Oracle), REST, SOAP, XSL, HTML, CSS/SASS
- Experience in both JSON/XML API design and consumption as well as with Unix/Linux systems
- Willingness to develop and learn, proactivity and self-organization
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses