GSK Tech Global Centre located in Poznan is the world’s largest GSK technology center, hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. As Tech we are absolutely fundamental part of a science-led global healthcare company to help GSK discover, develop, manufacture and commercialize and sell our medicines and products. Our work makes a difference and in GSK we work with purpose to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
Join GSK Tech Global Centre in Poznan and work in an environment that empowers and inspires. Experiment and collab across multinational teams to bring innovation. Be you, feel good and keep growing
- Provide software development of supported product and service
- Deliver solutions that meet project and key performance indicators
- Support design technical solutions and architecture of supported product/service which fulfill customer, regulatory, and system requirements
- Provide feedback and expertise to project/development teams
- Anticipate, understand, solve, and fix problems using technical expertise and problem-solving skills to restore product/service, identify root cause, and remediate
- Apply agile practices to improve processes and the way software is delivered
- Lead automation of development environment through DevOps concept
- Identify technical bottlenecks and resolve performance and reliability issues
- Continuously improve software quality through code refactoring as well as minimize tech debt (CI/CD pipelines)
- Maintain expertise on evolving product/service capability and drive innovation within the team
- Work with business or customer representatives to identify product/service requirements
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or related fields.
- 3+ years’ experience in software development (Java or .net).
- Database development (Oracle, SQL Server, etc).
- Experience in Agile development and different approaches, but specifically Scrum.
- Application and improvement of DevOps model, team tools and processes knowledge.
- CI/CD & Testing Automation (experience with tools like Jenkins, Selenium, Azure DevOps or similar)
- Good analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Good command of English both spoken and written (at least B2).
- Highly developed communication skills.
- Knowledge on how to solve software issues
- Python technology knowledge
- Knowledge of software quality assurance techniques
- Life Science or Pharma background
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages