Hexagon is a global supplier of technologies for geodesy and metrology solutions, providing a broad array of modern systems for the capture, visualization, modeling and technical use of spatial information.
Hexagon Geosystems, a leading global provider of information technologies that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications. Our solutions integrate sensors, software, domain knowledge and customer workflows into intelligent information ecosystems that deliver actionable information. They are used in a broad range of vital industries.
Our innovative solutions and products are characterized by the highest efficiency and reliability. They are used wherever it is all about recording, analyzing and presenting 3D information. Improve your future with us, become part of our team and this global success story
- Working in Agile environment, as a part of an international cross-located DevOps Team, which serves our R&D department
- Building up, automating and maintaining CI/CD infrastructure in close collaboration with Hexagon Geosystems software development teams and IT department
- Designing and developing private and public cloud solutions to automate our build-, test-, infrastructure
- Management of the full application stack from the OS up to our built and deployed software products
- Implementing continuous deployment pipelines
- Monitoring the infrastructure and continuously improve the quality, scalability and performance of the CI/CD system
Who we're looking for?
- University qualification in computer science
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Cloud Engineer
- Strong communication and negotiation skills in English, ability to work in an international and distributed located environment
- Very open personality, driving things, self-organized, pro-active, reliable, having a strong attitude to "Getting things done"
- System engineering skill set with Linux and Windows Server
- Proven track of record using Git, Python and various scripting languages like Shell, Batch, Powershell
- Expert in Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, Grafana/Prometheus, HashiCorp Packer) and in automation of the CI/CD infrastructure
- Experienced in Microsoft Azure and vSphere
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages