Sabre Corporation is a leading technology provider to the global travel and tourism industry. Headquartered in Southlake, Texas, USA, Sabre operates offices in approximately 60 countries around the world. At Sabre, we make travel happen. Positioned at the center of the business of travel, our platform connects people with experiences that matter in their lives. Today, Sabre is creating a new marketplace for personalized travel. It is our people who develop and deliver powerful solutions that meet the current and future needs or our airline, hotel and travel agency customers. Join our journey!
The Air Availability and Dynamic Schedules team develops high performance applications that provides schedules and seats availability for shopping and pricing queries.
- Develops, codes, tests and debugs new moderately complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity.
- Has good understanding of business application.
- Works with technical staff and independently understand problems with software and resolve them.
- Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- May assist in development of software technical documentation.
- Designs and codes complex applications using routine and/or advanced technology.
- May create optimization programs to resolve problems.
- May design and build prototype applications.
- Validates results of new baseline implementation in all environments
- Analyzes and validates results of QA tests required to provide signoff for baseline implementation
- Performs pre-cutoff baseline performance tests
- Reviews code of peer developers
- Performs on-call duties
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years of technology related experience in product / technology companies, working primarily on building high performance, high availability cloud-based applications using C++ technologies
- Hands on knowledge of C++ 17
- XML, SQL knowledge
- Must have a MSc degree in Computer Science or related field from top universities or related fields strongly preferred
- A solid engineer at heart with excellent abstraction, coding and system design skills and a deep passion and curiosity for technology;
- Successfully architected and led server and client side technology for consumer and enterprise facing products in the global market along with being an efficient proficient problem-solver who envisions technical perspectives to develop workable solutions.
- Experience and knowledge of open source software, frameworks and broader cutting edge technologies around server side development in C++; wide and deep understanding of C++ ecosystem, monitoring and diagnosis;
- Strong hands-on technology experience building and running large scale, highly available systems handling high volume of sessions/transactions per day
- Strong design/development experience in building large scale distributed systems and products using C++
- Expertise in multi-threading and performance oriented programming
- Good understanding of Linux (UNIX) architecture and design as well as of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Excellent object oriented, data structures, algorithms and problem solving skills and ability to apply design patterns in architecture
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses