GSK Tech Global Centre located in Poznan is the world’s largest GSK technology centre, hiring about 700 highly-skilled IT professionals. As Tech we are absolutely fundamental part of a science-led global healthcare company to help GSK discover, develop, manufacture and commercialize and sell our medicines and products. Our work makes a difference and in GSK we work with purpose to help people do more, feel better, live longer.
Join GSK Tech Global Centre in Poznan and work in an environment that empowers and inspires. Experiment and collab across multinational teams to bring innovation. Work as you like and where you like. Be you, feel good and keep growing!
This role leads the development of Computer/CAAS service specific products and ensures that they are in alignment with and complement the wider GSK infrastructure strategy. It works as part of cross Hosting Services teams that coordinate the technology and service strategies across Hosting Services and ensures that the App Hosting Solutions service and technology plans complement the specific organization plans.
- In collaboration with other product owners, drive the delivery of the Compute and CaaS initiatives.
- Facilitate and/or participate in daily Scrum, retrospectives, and sprint review meetings.
- Convert high-level, value-driven business requirements into clearly defined technical user stories and features for development.
- Develop and execute strategies to maintain and improve the Compute and Container services provided to GSK. Ensure Compute/CaaS product solutions are compliant with GSK standards and policies, required technical and support documentation is created, and audit readiness is maintained.
- Engage with GSK business areas to ensure new services/capabilities are aligned with changing business requirements, including external partners and off-prem hosted Compute solutions.
- Interface and ensure alignment with other Core Tech teams on emerging technologies for database, compute, storage, data protection and disaster/recovery infrastructure.
- Responsible for vendor relationships, License and capacity management.
- Direct the development of requirements, designs, installation kits and configuration management solutions for server, virtualization, storage and data protection infrastructure that support the database services.
- Drive currency by developing roadmaps and ensuring upgrades and patching of the Compute/CaaS service and its dependence on the physical infrastructure. Work with delivery teams to incorporate changes into the release process.
- Develop Design documents as needed to support strategies.
- Develop Compute and Container in the cloud service to align with the goals of cloud first initiatives.
Who we're looking for?
- BSc degree or equivalent technical qualification with relevant experience ( Computer Science / Software Engineering )
- 7-10 Years of experience in hosting infrastructure, compute, containers, agile development or DevOps.
- Hands on experience in Infrastructure as code, automation and CI/CD pipeline development.
- The candidate must understand computer system design and development concepts and be able to ensure the delivery of secure and scalable solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to design scalable technology solutions effectively in a complex global enterprise.
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of enterprise-wide solutions
- Demonstrated experience in working with IT service owners and 3rd Party solution providers to develop service or improve process performance.
- Demonstrated experience in creating features, user stories and Agile participation.
- Demonstrated ability for sound judgment with strong emphasis on quality, cost and service improvement.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages