We are looking a consultant experienced in IT Mergers and Acquisitions. If you would like to have a real impact on an industry-leading multinational company, take on ambitious challenges and develop your career in the area of M&A – feel free to apply.
Locations: Częstochowa, Gliwice, Łódź or Wrocław.
- Supporting the Head of IT M&A in all phases;
- Performing IT Due Diligence for new M&A activities worldwide;
- Accompanying negotiation processes (contracts for acquisition, carving out and joint venture activities worldwide with external target organization) as well as consulting companies and service providers;
- Ensuring compliance in project environment, managing IT post-merger integrations or carve-out projects;
- Developing Target Operating Model according to IT strategy;
- Continuous development and improvement of IT M&A processes.
Who we're looking for?
- BA/BSC in IT, Economy, Business Administration (or in a related field);
- 5 years of practical experience in IT Mergers and Acquisitions projects and underlying processes;
- Experience in service and process management;
- Broad knowledge about license management, IT infrastructure, software applications, IT purchasing and IT legal terms;
- Fluent English and great communication skills.
Nice to Have:
- Developed negotiation skills;
- Knowledge of Legal & Regulatory aspects of M&A;
- Proactivity in driving changes.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking