Rockwell Automation’s Identity and Access Management (IAM) team is seeking an experienced Security Full Stack Engineer to join our team, focusing on our customer facing Identity and Access Management (IAM) environment. As an engineer on the IAM team, you will work with a global team utilizing an agile framework, responsible for implementing all identity and access management solutions for Rockwell Automation customers and partners. The ideal candidate will have extensive development experience, with a specialty or interest in information security, specifically IAM.
Reporting to the Manager, IT Security, this position is responsible for:
- Collaborate across teams to build and maintain creative solutions
- Identify, design, and build solutions to be deployed into a high availability production environment
- Strive to provide a best-in-class user experience for both employee and customer facing identity management systems
- Proactively find and resolve identity-related security risks
- Constantly ask "why" and strive to deliver the business value possible
Who we're looking for?
- Significant experience with Java and C#; Python and PowerShell are a plus
- Significant experience with modern UI/Web frameworks like Angular, React, and Vue.js
- Experience working with various database technologies, specifically Microsoft SQL
- Experience with git-based code repositories
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What will put you ahead:
- Experience with automated unit and regression testing (EG: Cucumber, Selenium, Maven)
- Experience with automated build pipelines (EG: Jenkins, TeamCity, Travis, TFS)
- Prior experience with SailPoint IdentityIQ or similar application
- Experience designing and implementing applications using a micro-service architecture
- Experience participating in an agile development team
- Experience with B2B and B2C identity management tools like Okta, AzureAD B2C, Auth0, Gluu
- Maintains a sense of urgency in driving assignments to completion.
- Collaborate across teams gaining the cooperation of others to complete goals
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information and compartmented team activities
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical people
- Build positive relationships with team and client personnel by demonstrating integrity and high standards of performance.
- Desire and ability to continually teach, learn, and grow, personally and professionally
- Complex problem-solving skills with the keen ability to rapidly define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to effectively work on multiple objectives simultaneously
- Bachelors or equivalent experience; preferred bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Mathematics or other related field.
- Full Stack Experience
- English Fluent
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking