What makes us so special?
Flexibility and personal preferences are really important to us: we try to link each person’s area of interest to the existing problems and solutions
We do not limit the job only to testing fixes: if you’d like to grow as a business analyst, you can be involved in such tasks
We are open-minded, friendly, straight-forward and a passionate team!
Are you an experienced QA engineer that is currently looking for new opportunities to grow? Let us take you deeper into the exciting world of retail!
Your job will be to…
- Design and execute manual test scripts
- Continuous integration system maintenance
- Prepare clear, concise and comprehensive test concepts
- Define test objectives, write and execute test cases and test scenarios
- Document identified defects and report them
- Cooperate with developers and business analysts to resolve any product issue
- Set up and maintain test environments
Who we're looking for?
What do we require?
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Quality Assurance or Test Engineer
- Knowledge of software testing concepts including: regression, unit, integration, white box, black box, positive, negative, boundary testing, scalability, traceability etc.
- Ability to solve problems with strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Practical understanding of software development methodologies
- Knowledge of software development life cycle
- Knowledge of MS SQL and T-SQL scripts and procedures
- Knowledge of virtualization technologies (e.g. VMware ESX, Hyper-V, Oracle VM)
- Good command in spoken and written English (min. B1)
What would be nice to have?
- Experience with contemporary quality approaches such as TDD (Test Driven Development) and BDD
- Experience in non-functional testing
- Experience in test automation
- Knowledge of tools: Ranorex, XRay, GIT, Jenkins, JMeter
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (Azure)
- ISTQB Certificates
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package