C/C++ Engineer (Repeater Maintenance of the Line)
- Your main responsibility will be to investigate and fix customer reported issues related to our product (DMR standard based radio Base Station).
- You will be a part of a 6 person team consisting of other developers and system engineer.
- You will closely cooperate with the product services team which is responsible for contacting customers and initial issues triaging.
- You will take part in product development, testing and integration.
- You will be developing and maintaining diagnostic and telemetry solutions.
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum 4 years of experience in writing software in C++.
- Good analytical skills and attention to details.
- Demonstrated Linux system skills.
- Experience with version control systems.
- Communicate with clarity and precision in English.
Experience with the following would be an advantage
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Experience with embedded systems and/or RF equipment.
- Knowledge of scripting languages.
- Know-how in re-engineering and refactoring.
- Understanding IP networks.
- Knowledge of telecommunication technologies.
How we manage our projects?
Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Kangile, self-sufficient teams
How we code?
Git, tsf, Azure Devops
Static code analysis
How we test?
Flexible working hours
7 - 18
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Pracowniczy Program Emerytalny
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking