Flight Plan Manager is a comprehensive flight planning solution that is used by 30+ customers including some of the largest airlines in the world. The product combines complete data support services — notice to airmen (NOTAMS), weather, airport suitability and airspace restrictions — with real-time alerts, enabling airlines to manage by exception. The 4-D cost optimization functionality, route, altitude, speed and time are simultaneously analyzed to create an optimal and airspace regulations compliant flight path that accounts for fuel costs, CO2 emissions and delays.
Flight Plan Manager Software Engineering team is responsible for maintenance, new business development and building binaries which can be installed by the customers locally or could be deployed as SaaS in the cloud. Engineering team also provides support for Delivery and Customer Care teams in troubleshooting productions issues. We are currently looking for Scrum Master to join our team. There are 6 cross-functional teams (developers, testers and business analysts) working on same codebase, across two locations (Vienna and Krakow) and across multiple releases. Scrum teams are interacting with other teams located across the world.
- Mentoring and coaching Scrum teams to implement Agile values and principles and lead by example
- Facilitating productivity by removing impediments that team will encounter, mediating through conflicts, helping team to make decisions, and adhering to continues improvement principles
- Keeping Scrum process on track and passing it to the team as self-organization matures
- Coordinating across other agile teams for complex projects
- Organizes software development process within development team, in all phases: requirements gathering, solution design, development, testing, deployment
- Leveraging data to measuring and monitoring progress
Who we're looking for?
- Drive to get things done, takes ownership, positive attitude
- Good understanding of software development methodologies, Agile and Scrum in particular
- Good understanding of end to end development process lifecycle (including delivery and product management)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in full time Scrum Master role
- Excellent organizational, communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of English, written and verbal
- Understanding of modern software development practices: Continuous Integration, TDD, BDD, Continuous Delivery, Lean methodologies
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses