We are looking for a Support Maintenance Engineer to join our team of 20 specialists responsible for support of key international retailers worldwide. In this role you will troubleshoot and resolve software related issues within agreed timeframes. As this role is within a software organisation it is a great starting point for an IT focused career.
- Troubleshooting and resolving software and database related issues within agreed timeframes and in line with internal Maintenance & Support processes,
- Resolving incidents through system, application logs and other available data analysis,
- Ensuring proper performance of IT supported systems,
- Standard and ad hoc reporting,
- Cooperation with the technical field team.
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum 1-year experience in an IT support role,
- Communicative English – at least B1/B2,
- Willingness to work in a shift system – 24/7,
- At least basic knowledge of network concepts (TCP/IP) and SQL,
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft operating systems and applications.
Nice to have:
- Relational database management system knowledge,
- Experience in Second Line IT support,
- Working in ITIL framework experience.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages