BE | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them. Since the foundation of in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry.
For our partners, an IT/Business consulting start-up and a post-trade services provider owned by Deutsche Börse in Frankfurt, we are hiring a DevOps Engineer to join the scrum team fully remotely or in Warsaw.
Goal of the project is to integrate a newly acquired fintech to the ecosystem of our client via API framework and Golang. Provision of an end-to-end automation of the primary markets issuance process Existing system components and interfaces of our partner’s issuance landscape shall be re-used wherever possible.
Who we're looking for?
- High competence in Virtualization & Containers (Kubernetes + Docker) & Infrastructure as Code (Ansible, Terraform)
- Competence in Security, Authentication (TLS, OAuth), Monitoring
- Experience with Cloud Service Providers especially Azure + Openshift - nice to have
- Knowledge of API & Java programming would be an asset
- Experience with Scrum
- Fluency in English
- Valid EU / PL work permit
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Help finding an apartment
- Visa Services
- Flight ticket