Our client is a UK subsidiary of a global financial house working in multiple markets and asset classes.
We are currently expanding our Kyiv based team responsible for development and support of several back office applications (reporting, settlements, reconciliation) with a new senior developer role focused on a new functionality development. We are looking for an experienced Java/SQL developer. Successful candidate will join a mixed Luxoft/client team. Initial assignment will be a Portfolio Reconciliation project, a migration of business functionality from another application to an in-house built Java application.
Technologies used: Java 8/J2EE, Spring, MS SQL
Opportunities: Rapidly growing account with opportunities for working directly with business users, expanding technical and capital markets knowledge, and developing consultancy / soft skills. Working along with highly professional and experienced developers gives opportunity for farther development of Java and DB skills, capital markets knowledge.
Currently, the project operates in fully remote/WFH mode. UK based client allows for flexible working hours, with a possible start between 9 and 11am.
- Communicating with client on requirement
- Programming in Java, SQL, shell scripts
- Writing unit and functional tests
Who we're looking for?
- At least 4 years of Java/J2EE
- Strong experience with Spring
- Strong Knowledge in jsp, Angular, Apache Tomcat
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Shell/Batch/Perl scripting would be a plus
- Experience with capital markets would be a plus
- Experience with Control-M would be a plus