Junior Java Developer
Tools & technologies used on projects
- Git, Gerrit, Jenkins and similar
- IntelliJ Idea
- H2, MSSQL, Oracle
- XML, Xpath
- ...and more depending on the project
- Core insurance systems (Guidewire, TIA, INSIS) implementation, configuration, integration and customization of software according to client’s needs
- Under R&D team: creation, design and implementation of modern solutions used by our clients
Who we're looking for?
- Very good understanding of OOP principles
- Very good English (min. B2)
- Good communication skills
- Understanding of software engineering
- Be able to work in Poland and the European Union
Nice to have
- Software development best practices
- Commercial experience in Java programming language
- Teamwork skills and experience
- Understanding of design patterns
- Speak French or German
- Any of the following: Web services (REST/SOAP), Microservices, JMS knowledge, Spring or any similar hands-on experience
How we manage our projects?
Who makes architectural decisions?
Who makes technology stack decisions?
Concurrent projects per team member?
Project management software
Opportunity to change between projects
How we code?
Static code analysis
How we test?
Flexible working hours
Work time division
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking
- Language courses