Your role will be to keep services up and running, perform bugfixing, develop new features to existing services. All in a cloud and based microservices architecture.
Team you will join has E2E responsibilities for products, services and its delivery.
Who we're looking for?
- Maintain services in cloud environment (TMPL internal and AWS).
- Debug, trace, analyse and perform bug fixing when necessary.
- Propose and develop proactive corrections and performance tuning.
- Develop new services and changes in existing ones.
- Automate everything possible to avoid manual work.
- Ensure applications security and performance.
- Prepare services for automatic testing and deployment through non prod till prod environments (CI/CD).
- Perform services integration.
- Engagement and commitment to work.
- Practical experience with Java, containers (mainly Docker), orchestration (Kubernetes), usage of Helm, Ingress, Istio, SonarQube.
- Experience in services preparation to use CI/CD lifecycle based on Jenkins, Ansible, Git, Maven, Gradle.
- REST interfaces design based on Swagger, OpenAPI 3, JSON/YAML.
- Basic knowledge on databases used commonly by microservices, eg. LDAP, Redis, MongoDB, PostgreSQL.
- Capability to analyse issues with services (incl. performance) and introduce/develop changes to eliminate such.
- Practical experience with following tools: Postman, SoupUI, Wireshark.
- Understanding of network environment DMZ, Firewall, LoadBalancer, DNS, NAT, routing
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages