As a Software Engineer, you are developing a central part of our Campaign-Platform. In an agile and DevOps-driven manner & in close interaction with other tech-teams as well as product-related stakeholders, you deliver new features to Payback´s customers and furthermore improve and maintain a mission-critical application that processes billions of records every day.
- You develop and design data-intensive product at PAYBACK with internal stakeholders
- You are responsible for the operation & maintenance (DevOps-culture), continuous optimization and monitoring of data-intensive applications
- You utilize the existing big-data architecture to increase the performance and efficiency of our application
- You want to improve the personalization of direct and digital marketing campaigns
- You work on the intersection of software engineering, data-science/data-engineering & marketing products
Who we're looking for?
- Very good command of English
- Good command of German
- Experience in an agile software development process
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families