Join our development team and help us in bringing our software to the next level! Become part of our international team within a growing SaaS-company, that is a FOCUS small to medium sized business certified top-employer four years in a row! If you are looking for a job in an agile work environment, flexibility and room to grow, riskmethods is the right place for you. Are you ready to take an opportunity to jump start you career with the next SaaS champion in Supply Chain Risk Management? Then read this carefully! For our Wrocław office or remote, we are looking for an aspiring and motivated team player as our new Senior Ruby on Rails Developer.
What we offer you:
- An eager, open-minded and international Go Live Team as great work environment!
- Exciting technologies to work with and to support our growing customer base.
- An agile mindset uplifting your personal growth and professional development.
- An impact on our company and the business of our customers by bringing in your own ideas.
- Conferences and trainings to stay up to date with the latest industry updates.
- Plenty of fun, team events, table tennis, kicker, drinks and great colleagues.
- Work in an agile company that develops a successful, AI-based Supply Chain Risk Management application.
- Not just transform tickets into code – be a full-fledged member of an Agile Team that works towards a common product vision.
- Play a significant role in the implementation of new features while maintaining the current product.
- Contribute to the improvement of our backend architecture.
- Share your knowledge and technical expertise across the entire product development department.
Who we're looking for?
- You have experience in the development of web applications with Ruby on Rails
- You are familiar with PostgreSQL and modern approaches in software development including CI/CD
- You know why and how to test your code and have an opinion on TDD.
- You have a big passion for web development & software engineering in general.
- You like to solve complex problems together with your team.
- You have an agile mindset and appreciate the agile methodology.
- You do not hesitate to question the status quo.
- You have a strong command of English, as it is our main communication language.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages