Top Tier Investment Bank is looking for a DevOps / Environment Engineer to work as a member of its Global Financing Services Risk IT team. The Risk IT team is a part of the Investment Bank IT delivery organization. The team develops and supports risk management software. This is a highly motivated team with a high concentration of subject matter expertise. This role is for experienced Engineer who will be suppoting environments and development process of Margin Risk software.
- Support of Dev, Test and Pre-prod environments
- Creation of CI/CD pipelines
- Assistance in project configuration
- Active participation in release preparation process
- Work in distributed agile team based in Poland, UK and India
Who we're looking for?
- Experience with Microsoft Azure (preferable) or other major cloud platforms (AWS, Google Cloud)
- Advanced skills of container orchestration management with Docker, Kubernetes
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools, like Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, TeamCity etc.
- Experience of working with Git and repositories (Github, Gitlab)
- Confident Linux user
- Good communication skills
- Experience in development of shell scripts, etc.
- Familiarity with agile development practices (Scrum, Kanban)