Senior Software .Net/ C# Engineer
What's in it for you?
- Working with one of the leading hotel property management system. Sky is the limit when it comes to what you can do.
- Opportunity to do something that has high impact and game changing
- Competitive reward packages and link pay to performance
- A comprehensive medical, dental and Wellness Program
- An infrastructure that allows flexible working arrangements
- Formal and informal reward, recognition and acknowledgement programs
- Become part of a company build on Passion, Curiosity, Transparency, Partnership, Rigor and Accountability
- Be part of one of the world’s largest Travel and Hospitality technology company
- Lots of fun and employee development events
What will you achieve?
- Designs and codes applications using advanced technology; envisioning system features and functionality throughout development life cycle
- Determines design methodologies and completes programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Assesses and recommends the best technical solutions for complex projects
- Creates new ideas to improve application performance, stability and security.
- Controls quality of coding and implementation
- Multitasks and supervises work of junior team members
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Works in the fast-paced environment
- Brings a passion to learn and the best development practices to the team
- Accurately estimates software development projects based on business requirements.
- Works closely with other cross functional teams in doing design, development & deployment of the application
Who we're looking for?
- Strong experience in .NET C#, WCF and Web API
- Expert knowledge of Object-oriented Analysis and Design, SOA, and design patterns.
- Extensive experience in development of software using Spring technologies, nHibernate.
- Extensive experience in development of Microservices based on RESTFUL and SOAP Services.
- Extensive experience of SOAP, XML, JSON, Log4net.
- Expertise in end to end development of modern responsive web app development based on Micro services, Cloud Native technologies.
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle/MySQL).
- Understanding of TDD practices and experience with Unit Testing and mocking tools.
- Expertise working with cross functional teams on Requirements, Design, Development and deployment.
- Proven programming skills with strong computer science fundamentals.
- Strong communication skills in English, written and verbal.
- Familiarity with distributed architectures & messaging systems (WCF and PubSub)
- Basic IIS administration
- Comfort working with remote teams
- Comfort working independently
- Minimum of 5 years in .NET C#, WCF and Web API
- Experience in .Net performance monitoring & tuning
- Experience in API documentation using tools like Swagger UI.
- Proven programming skills with strong computer science fundamentals with a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Experience in hospitality domain is a plus
How we manage our projects?
How we code?
How we test?
Flexible working hours
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Adaptation tips
- Language courses
Phone interview with recruiter
Technical Interview (via MS Teams)
Video interview with Hiring Manager